Short grain rice (calrose rice) / White rice: 1 cup
Dried Scallop: 25g
Chicken flesh: 150g (minced)
Light sauce: 1 tsp
Ground Pepper: ¼ tsp
Sesame Oil: 1 tsp
Corn flour: 1 tsp
Diced Spring Onion: as preferred
Ground Pepper: as preferred
1) Marinated chicken flesh with remaining seasoning in Ingredients B for ½ an hour.
2) Washed rice and dried scallop separately, place into soy milk maker, add water to 1100 mark, soak for ½ an hour.
3) Add marinated Ingredients B, mix well.
4) Turn on power supply > press Select > select Rice paste > press Start.
5) When porridge is ready, soya milk maker will produce reminder beep, switch off power supply.
6) Sprinkle with diced spring onion and ground pepper when serving.